Business Visa Invitation
Foreign travelers intending to visit Russia for commercial purposes need to apply for a Business Visa. Before applying, you will need to get a Russian Business invite or business visa invitation.
Russian business visa is a long-term visa; therefore, at the time of applying for the business visa invite, you need to indicate the visa validity period. A Russia business visa is issued for a period of 90 days, six months, one year or three years depending upon your requirements.
With a business visa you will become eligible to do business in the Russian Federation. However, do remember that you cannot take up any full-time employment role.
Russia business visas can be single-entry, double-entry, or multiple-entry. On a single trip, the traveler cannot stay for more than 90 days within a period of 180 days.
Several factors impact the processing time of a Russian commercial visa, including the following:
- The validity period of visa.
- Number of entries.
- The entity you choose to issue Visa Invite.
- Your citizenship.
- Purpose and nature of the visit.
- Single-entry and double-entry business visa will be valid for up to three months.
- The multiple-entry visa will be valid for up to one year or in some cases for up to three years.
If you hire us to issue a Russian business visa invitation letter, you can expect to receive a business visa within a month. We can help you obtain Business Invite for:
We can getan Invitation MFA from the Consular Department of the Russian Ministry.
We can directly issue it for Norway, the USA, Switzerland, EU, and Japan nationals. UK and Ireland citizens cannot obtain it.
Invitation-Letter from the CCI:
We can obtain the invite from the Russian Federation’s Chamber of Commerce and Industry for EU member states citizens excluding the UK and Ireland, Japan, Norway, Switzerland, India, Iran, China, and Liechtenstein.
To start the visa invite process, you need to select your citizenship and obtain our Russian Business Visa support form.
Government of Russia has thus provided an easy to use method to apply Russia Visa electronically for the two main categories of travellers using the online website method, business travellers, and tourists through simple online Russian visa application.
- Schengen countries’ citizens can obtain a Russia business visa in any Schengen area member country.
- Citizens in a third country must submit a work or residence permit to receive a Russian business visa.
- Business visa extension is granted only in unavoidable situations such as an accident or illness, and to obtain an extension you must consult your visa sponsor.
- You can travel to Russia anytime within the validity period of your visa.
- We suggest that you apply for your business visa for the maximum validity period, such as 90 days, to avoid complications later.
Sample of Russian business invitation letter:
How can we Help?
We offer a free online consultation service to travelers. You can talk to our experienced visa specialists for the latest information on how to apply for a business visa. We will guide you properly regarding the entire application process to get your business visa in due time without any difficulty. Contact us today to get your visa invitation letter issues by a credible and registered entity and get the Russian business visa quickly. If you are confused about any aspect related to business visa Russia, feel free to talk to our experts.