Russia Tourist Visa Invitation
Every foreign traveler needs to get a Tourist Invite or Tourist Voucher before for a Russian Tourist Visa. We offer the most affordable and convenient process to obtain Russian tourist visa invite, as well as offer comprehensive guidance on every visa-related aspect.
One Russian tourist visa invitation is valid for a single-entry tourist visa. With a tourist visa, you can stay in the Russian Federation for up to 30 days. Almost all Russian Consular Departments accept the scanned copies of the Russian Tourist Invite that we will provide you. The visa invitation fee depends upon the tourist’s citizenship.
Russia Tourist invite contains a Tourist Confirmation that is usually attached to your Tourist Voucher. This document informs the ministry about the duration and nature of your stay in Russia.
A Russian tourist visa invite is the perfect option if you intend to visit Russia for a short duration to enjoy the country’s diverse landscape or meet your friends and relatives. There’s a special type of tourist visa to Russia called special-aim tourism, which you can obtain for short-term business trips. You can enter the country to participate in business meetings or negotiations, auctions, exhibitions, or other commercial engagements with this visa.
Please remember that the official purpose of your visit should be tourism. You must mandatorily submit an invitation letter as hotel reservation confirmation only won’t be accepted by the Russian government. Contact us for more information on this aspect.
The tourist invite can only be issued by a company in the Russian Federation’s federal register of tour operators. You can confidently trust us as we are certified tour operators for Russia Tourist Invite.
Essential Guidelines for Russia Tourist Visa:
- Russia tourist visa is a single-entry visa, and one tourist invite is valid for a single visa.
- Double-entry visa to Russia can be issued if the trip involved visit to-and-from a neighboring state such as the Baltics or the CIS countries. Or, you need to return to a country that shares territories with Russia such as Mongolia.
- Only a foreign national can obtain a Russian visa.
- Schengen countries’ citizens can obtain Russia tourist visa in any member country of the Schengen area.
- Citizens of a third country need to submit a work permit or residence permit to receive a Russia visa.
- Russia tourist visa is a short-term visa that may be extended in rare cases such as serious illness.
- Always be aware of the visa expiry date to avoid issues at the time of departing from Russia.
Government of Russia has thus provided an easy to use method to apply Russia Visa electronically for the two main categories of travellers using the online website method, business travellers, and tourists through simple online Russian visa application.
Sample of Russian tourist visa Confirmation:
Sample of Russian tourist visa voucher:
Sample of Russian tourist visa Questionnaire:
How can we Help?
To help you apply for a Tourist visa invitation letter, we can send you a sample of an already filled form, which you can follow for reference. The form requires you to provide all the information that the Consulate needs to provide you an Invitation letter that reflects your travel itinerary.
It is essential to fill out the tourist invite form carefully because even a minor mistake can cause unnecessary delays in the processing of your application. Moreover, we have designed a straightforward process of visa invitation for which you don’t need to book a hotel and provide reservation details to obtain it. We will issue a Tourist Invite based on the information you provide us.