Russia Visa Photo Requirements
All foreign nationals should fulfil all services while applying for a Russian visa for the photo describe:
- The photo must be produced in a single copy.
- The size of the photo will 45mm x 35mm. it should not small size, otherwise not a perfect for a visa requirement.
- Don't use any design frame or special corners.
- The highlights of the photo:
- Head will be field around 50% of the photo. Which fulfil centred and squared off with a camera.
- the eye line and the chin have to distance -15; 2 mm.
- Photos must be taken for the last 6 months only.
- Photo background is need to white or soft coloured. Plain no designs.
- No smile on face and keep mouth closed. Looking cool and calm.
- If you are wearing daily spectacles then use it. And keep remember does not block eyes.
- The clothes should be neat and usual. Can’t be uploaded a picture of yourself worn the jacket or coat. And make sure not to use headdress unless only for religious or medical purposes.
- You will not need to go outside to click a photo. You can take through own smartphone or other devices.
- Only 1 photo is required while filling the application.
To enter Russia for any purpose, the applicant must apply for a Russian visa. It is impossible to get an entry visa upon arrival, so passengers will have to apply for their visa in advance. Know Russian visa requirements.